Learn About the Larynx
If you want to gain a detailed working knowledge of how the larynx works, then this is the course for you! A lot of singing teachers and singers find it useful to understand how the voice works in a purely physiological sense, and this course offers you the chance to explore the workings of the larynx at your leisure. The course has no time limit - you can keep coming back to it time after time. You will be issued with a Certificate of Completion upon passing the final exam.
- Introduction & Overview
- The location of the larynx (and a little myth-buster)!
- The cartilages of the larynx
- The muscles of the larynx
- The ligaments and the vocal folds
- The vibration of the vocal folds
- The final lecture
- Build your own larynx!
- Final exam